Fuji Electric delivers high performance inverters that offer automatically controlled motor operations and operating speeds for a wide variety of AC drive / variable frequency drive (VFD) applications. This precision control allows our drives to operate at an optimal speed throughout your application, reducing overall power and energy consumption to minimize operating costs.
Fuji Electric has raised the bar for inverter performance with the FRENIC-MEGA. Offering expanded power ratings and flexible configurations that support 1/2 HP up to 1,000 HP AC drive / variable frequency drive (VFD) / v/ Hz vector drive applications, these inverters are designed for long lifecycles and improved maintenance functions.
Features / Advantages / Benefits
- Safety enable input (compliant to EN/ISO13849-1 PL=d, cat. 3)
- Built-in EMC filter for all capacities (compliant to EN 61800-3, category C3)
- Sensorless vector control mode (100% torque at 0 Hz)
- Advanced PID functions (dancer control)
- Brake control function
- Logic gates for logic combination of input and output functions and delay timer (10 steps)
- Positioning function (when encoder option is used)
- 3 slots for 3 different options at the same time (encoder, fieldbus, I/O expansion)
- Removable control terminals (cage clamp type)
- External EMC filter (footprint up to 22 kW) for higher EMC compliance (EN 61800-3, category C2)
- Basic LED keypad with built-in USB port and copy function (1 complete function set, operation, maintenance and alarms information)
- Advanced LCD/LED keypad with clear text description and copy function (3 complete function sets)