- Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Rubber Sealed
- Single row deep groove ball bearings are particularly versatile
- Have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration, which enables high rotational speeds.
- They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions
- Are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than many other bearing types.
Features / Advantages / Benefits
- Simple, versatile and robust design
- Low friction
- High-speed capability
- Accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions
- Require little maintenance
Application and Uses
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type . They are available capped (with seals or shields) or open. Open bearings that are also available capped may have recesses in the ring side faces.